Thursday, June 16, 2011

B. K. Bakery

It's very convenient to buy baked products at the grocery store while shopping for food. But do they really bake everything on site. B. K. Bakery in Jefferson City is a cafe and artisian bakery. I was lucky enough to log onto Facebook on Friday just in time to call in for some free cupcakes.
They gave away a dozen of the prettiest and yummiest cupcakes I've every seen. I shared with some co-workers and they agreed. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting was my favorite. Raspberry icing chocolate cake was really good. If you like coffee the mocha frosted chocolate was
wonderful. I've had lunch there and the quiche is good also. They have all the coffee drinks you could want and iced tea. Wedding cakes, cheesecakes and seasonal pies are available also. Stop by and treat yourself to some goodies.

http://bkbakery.com/menu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment